Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.



Depressed From Inside..





what the fuck ..
um like these few days not blogging
cause no mood.well feeling pissed.
actually can't be bothered
but somethings made me
super freaking pissed & sort off sad.
posting wad happen past 2 days also (:


wednesday`27AUGUST08

well can't rmb really..
only remebered MT conversational period
kept on playing around,play with clarence & celine
lol like what the hell clarence
keep stepping on her foot
then she like pissed so told me to tame him down
in the end i also go step on her foot funny sia xD
fine so after school eileenand clarence went off
left xing and me cause
cheng got dentist appointment, never go band
yeap slacked for a while went for band..
after that dunno what happened already.

thurday`28AUGUST08

can't remember much.
after school had lunch with
xing,cheng,sze kai and clarence.
soon 3 of them went off to HE
to bake stuff for teachers so left with me
nothing to do so headed home with clarence
went to playground for awhile
accompanied him to bus-stop then headed home
reached home, bathed, got ready soon went for tution
after tution kor come fetch
then not sure what happened


friday`29AUGUST08

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
to all teachers in the world.




um today was quite alright
we had our teachers prize giving
then some aces dance lol
after that we had recess
but then no one accompany me
so went to classroom
only nelson and me sia we like sian diao
nothing to do so we talk crap.
after that we had class interection.
we almost like discuss the class chalet for
the whole period :Dwell soon after interection
well went to concert xD wahahahs
dunno why lehh like the concert is okay what
sits not as wad i expected from
what others have said, most of them said
that the concert really sucked.
wahh lao then during concert
few people pissed xing and me off.
dun wanna talk bout it.
in mids of concert eileen and suting
just dissapeared to..idk where they went ._.
yeap so we were so pissed,we went off.
after school went mbs :D meet with alot of people xD
very fun. so went home with xing ling and justin
while on the bus on the way home
was like freaking tired, slept in bus.
reached home for awhile,
like 4.30 slept.7+ woke up (:
now i'm like waiting for his call :D
cause he never come also he go dentist mahh
well actually all i need now is a listening ear D:

Eileen,

sorry bout today for not
accompanying you for almost the whole day..
its because a certain someone was there
and i don't want to really
make any more crap with her anymore
its just wasteing my saliva and my time
after reading your blog
its really true for me to say what i feel
but dissapointing to say that
if you don't trust me i have nothing to say
i'm really trying to be with you honest
and like these 2-3 months
i also hardly bad mouth people now
i mean hardly.. if you know me i'm not
that a nothing better to do person.
even if i badmouth it was
never about my closest ones.
if you also think that when i'm with you
and it feels like i'm being forced to be with you
i still have nothing to say.
cause if you feel thatjust tell me
and i'll dissapear.but i'm still always hoping
our friendship would last.





i'm freaking tired of all these shit,
its like it never stops
it all come one after an other.
when can it even stop,
well i'm like trying to mind my own business.
and like someone is trying to backstab me
well always wandering why
wandering why is that person so childish
its like what the hell, these few days
i don't even have to the mood
and you want to do this to me..
if your not happy with me
do something else instead,
but never take my friends away from me
i know you hate me but i also hate you
so whats the point of quarreling
is'nt knowing each other
hating each other good enough already?
and please just grow up will you?
i'm not backstabing you so
what the hell do want from me?
i die infront of you then your happy is it?