Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


God.. I'm freaking pig these few days,
i suddenly love to sleep, its wanderful xD
Okay whatever just love to sleep these days.
SO.. after exams will try to sleep alittle later.
Again, i'm gonna wish all my friends
GOOD LUCK FOR EOY's.. well this is a chance
to let those peeps who did not really do well for
their mid years so yeah jia you peepos :)

Sunday`28SEPTEMBER08

yeah was somehow stoning the whole day,
well i watch tv till 2+ had mum to da bao for me
yeah so had chicken rice for lunch (: bleah my mum crazy
cause i'm having chinese the next day, she suddenly say
read newspaper -.-" then say um tomorrow got chinese,
hurry go read newspaper. I was like ._." bloody fuck? tomorrow
ya its chinese paper but whats the point if i read newspaper now?
does'nt mean i will suddenly know every chinese word in exam -.-"
i know they are doing this for my own good but some things are just
redicalus.. then my father say aiya so point forcing her to read de lahh
he still says I KNOW HER SHE IS PLANNING TO GIVE UP i was -.-"
_l_ you lahh in my mind. like since when did i say i would give up?
i mean ya chinese is important but i want to do well on my other subs
as well. I know if i don't pass chinesei wont be able to graduate.
I mean if he really know me he would'nt be demoralizing me but understand
what i am thinking/ going on in my head. Haiyo my parents are hopeless,
they will never stop demoralizing a person when they start scolding.
Bleah so ya i heck care, so went up to my room get my science paper
do section A. About 4.20 i think bunny called,chatted for awhile
then i watch tv and blah blah blah. Mum came down to nag again so bo bian
went to my room study the format on how to right the chinese letters.
then 8.40 we went to coffe shop near our house have dinner
until 9 went back. Was glad to hear they going to fetch kor from work
so yeah i had nothing to do so watch F1 :D God the F1, was nice
but hor.. the cars are not the cars i expected the cars like toy car ._.
yeah so stayd up till 1 to accompany sis with her drawing then i orh orh liao.

Monday`29SEPTEMBER08


Today, i thought it was my death wish. i thought the paper was gonna be
difficult like hell but in the end it was kinda okay :) but i very worried that
my chinese compo will suck like hell cause i wrote only 1 page, ._.
ya and it was kinda of a last minute thing i took ike 30 minutes to do it?
Paper 2 eddy they all pissed the teacher off by making funny noises
Oh my god it was funny crap xDDDDD Oh and a clarence never come school,
cause he never take chinese so ya he need not come to school for today.
So after school went to bedok simpang buy duck rice for lunch.
Then headed home, about 1.15 like that reach home so.. eat already,
use computer already went to take nap from 2.45 till 5.15 ahaha told you
i was pig xP Um so bathed and now blogging :D

Well gotta tell a few sentence to my friends as well :)

XingYing,
wahahhahahas thanks for the sweet words and yeah glad to help you :D
and also thanks for being there when i needed you :D

Chengcheng!,
i know you can't really take the blow of your cousin but still be strong,
xingying, eileen, me and many others peepos are here to help you.
we all care for you so you have got to be strong and face the fact :)
Like xing said you need time, so again take all the time you want.

Eileen,
Boo baobei :D i've heard about your problem but i'm not sure of it
cause you don't really went to tell me in detail but since i have known you,
you've always been that singlelicous girl since 1st march but then
if you think your relationship get another bump its okay. It's okay to get
hurt once in awhile. Sometimes quarels can make relationships stronger.
Yet again things sometime also don't go the way we want them to be,
its kinda have to do with fate. Still everything is up to you. :)