Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.




Depressed enough
and just got pissed off. Fuck-off peeps.


Oh no!!! Its school holiday already, now i'm really freaking sad luh.
Never even got to say bye to bunny D': So sad.
And i some classmates may not be as the same class as me
espcially eileen and xingying. I mean they are the closest to me
in class :( and most likely not to be in the same class as them next year.
Hais, yeah holies may be here. But i'm still shag luh, cause not gonna
see bunny for so long, not gonna see cheng for at least 1 month.
And GOD!! there's still band aiyo... _l_

Wednesday22October2008


Happy month-sery to Clarence,Xingying and cheng.! :D
School was usual, nothing much at all. After school, went to TM
with Clarence,Xingying,Cheng,Pitpat and Weehow. Only for awhile actually,
Cheng and me went to eat lunch then we chiong back to school for band le.
Clarence went home and the three of them continued to jalan.
Sadly we got there late so need run 5round around parade square, haha,
but it was raining after practice then. Band band band, went home.
Then stupidly when viewing Bin'g blog some fucker use my name to spam her blog_l_

Thursday23October2008


Let's see brother fetch me to school, then was very sian in school today.
Really very sian luh. At first thought clarence not coming to school so i shag,
In the end he came after lit class cause he was already late then he did not want
to go lit then pon-tan go slack -.- So haha was super happy when he came :D
After recess had spring cleaning, was helping him clean his table when royce
accidentally splash water at us then clarence not happy that fight water until..
royce pour the whole bucket of water at him. Alama, at first did not want to bother
cause he needed some time alone but not expected he just took his bag and left D:
Then i got super super super freaking sad T,T ya something like that.But mostly just shag.
Last 2 periods everybody slack cause nothing to do at all. I listen music until i sleep -.-"
after school had lunch with Cheng and Xing then we left for Far East Plaza to extend hair :D
At first planned to go playground with clarence cause last day of school but like said
he went home. So i followed them to extend :D Hehes extend like only 5strends ._."
Pathetic right at first can put more cause gave $10 to sponsor for class BBQ :(
Around 4.30+ we took bus 5 go back then i took bus 45 go home. I go home use com
until 6.45, daddy and me went to fetch sis from tution then we headed for school
for meet the parent session. OMG!! my dad like non-stop talking man!!
talk and talk like hardly let mr tiang talk de lor ._." Ya then had dinner at katong.'



To: so called"hungshe: tagging at teobing's blog,

Look you stupid fcuking bitch, whats problem do you even have with both of us?!
I mean who are you to have the rights do you even have to critisize her and her stead.
If you think his a girl, then keep that comment to yourself,
nobody ever asked you -.-" RIGHT!? stupid sia you.i mean this is her blog ley,
give her some/proper respect la! eh? wait you don't
even give self respect i mean you don't even want to write your name
and yet you have to use mine. My name very nice is it? so nice to use.
If so nice to use change your freaking name la. fucker. Also,
who do you think you are man use my name, if you think you want to be me then
fuck-off. I hate people who copies, and please don't admit you never copy me
you already copied me for using my name and since you admit yourself your hungshe
for your info i'm not a copycater-.-You think your so great yeah? Well NOT!
your just a dog to our eyes if you keep using my name.
Wait not a dog i think smaler don't you think, maybe an ant or wait
maybe even a molecule! eh please lah i don't have the heart and time
to even bother all these shit crap ya? I have my own problems to settle ley
i mean if you bo liao nothing to do does'nt mean other people same as you ley.
We not so free de ley i mean if i de zui you before come disturb me lah
i mean did teobing ever go disturb you? no right? giving you a warning, if you keep this up
your gonna get yourself into double trouble her plus me do you understand you idoit.
Like she said wan disturb come i'm not afraid nor impatient. I'm super patient
you want to play? i'll play with you. You silly dog and soon,
you'll find me rot the insides of you one day i tell you.
Actually i would not care if you spam her but using my name?! and even admiting your me
That's fucking wrong! your just sick man idk if your a girl or guy jsut telling you to fuck-off.
Oh wait don't go yet, if you still being me you should know what postion i got in class. right?
i mean answer what the fuck do you know man nothing i tell you. Ask you another,
what's my boyf. no.? if you don't even know that answer your a complete idoit.
you don't have the rights touse my name and so for others so once again FUCKOFF!
i mean don't you feel disgraced?!