Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Yeah, now i'm pleading you.

Saturday03January2008


Woke up disturbingly by my parents, bleah -.-"
Cause they said the air-con man is coming for service. I'm so fuckin tired lah! ._.
Yeah, so unwillingly woke up, washed up, went downstairs to living room watch tv.
Then, watched until there was nothing to watch ):

Eventually went up com-ing instead. But com-ing ain't much of an entertainment so
read twilight, i mean since no one bothers chatting with me all the time ._.
Until.. 2.30 mother called me to get ready cause going to take photo for ic
or something. Left the house at 3 and headed to siglap there to take -.-
Wah lao i look super fugly lah. But what can i do D: Just have to go with it.

After that went home com-ing, but i was freaking tired so went to nap.
The nap was so peaceful cause i closed the door :D
It was so peaceful for the first time having my nap since primary school.
So happy lah? my sister not at home to cause no chaos, irritants or the playing the piano.
My dad upstairs doing his work and my ma downstairs taking a bathe for my dog.
And my brother was downstairs watching tv :DDDD

But all that peacefulness was soon gone at about 7.50 D:
My dad started intercoming around the house looking for me,
but obviously i was ignoring. By then i was partially awake.
Then my mother walking up the stairs yelling for me. _l_
She yelled and yelled, eventually she forcefully open my door,
when the door was clearly not locked -.- Well she saw me sleeping of course.
Lasted, she left my door open after she left my room, bloody hell.
Yeah ended up i could hear the loudnest of the television, "sigh".

So woke up at 8.20 from the disturbing range from my mother again.
Well not range lah, but it sounds like it, i'm always sure she sounds like that.
Okay yeah as i was saying woke up in a very pissed off way and
went down to join my brother watching tv till 9plus.
Hehe bunny has another home leave at least when i go out tommorow
with family i won't be so unhappy :3 I hope lah, cause he's using prepaid
and its kinda empty already and he's using his mum's phone to sms me.
So.. yeah i hope he's able to sms me tomorrow or later on ._.
Had katong's lasksa, cause daddy da bao for me, hungry, hungry, hungry :D
haha so long had not had dinner so late xD i means it's 9 i had dinner xD
Anyway came back coming after watching tv till 10.40
then went bathing, com-ed now blogging. :D

Suddenly i felt that i've changed into a quiet person.