Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Wanting to just stay silent.

No postage last night due to failure of internet connection
.




Wednesday04Wednesday2009


School was as usual i guess, can't remember accept after

when i reached home from school. Yeah All i know yestersay's
chinese common test is a guaranteed to fail.
Art did stipping of rose, english was as boring as usual.
Maths is as crazy and high as possible
Biology was kinda feeling lonely thats all :)

After school slacked till 3.10 went for band. Finished band mommy

fetched me home, then here comes the freak show -.-
It's totally going to ruin my night if i rant it out. But what the fuck?
Fuck care thats it, is'nt. Maybe i should complain in a claim way.
I don't know it would help maybe it will make me cry instead of rangeing
anger to everyone is'nt this fairer to everyone?

Okay yeah dinner, mummy saw " Bunny ♥" on my mum and started to KPO
and made a fuss about it. I don't really want to get into the details.
Argued at the table, finally over went over to watch tv.
Then bloody hell dad was making a fuss of me for just painting my toe nails -.-
"You better don't play with all these nonsense things to your nails,
i tell you now, you better clean your nails later or you'll get it from me.
You are still studying, why are you even doing all thses things to yourself?
Do you knowthis is hurting your nails? blah blah blah"
He pointed to my nails and said that.

Can't believe i still can remember? I was totally pissed of the whole sitch

with my mum. I thought i was ignoring him/her? What the fuck -.-
Showered, mum came in to room and made another fuss and started
to just argue about me having a boyf or not -.- Obviously i denied in her so called
i was being rude to her. To me i'm rebelious to her because she's rude to me too
i don't give her respect cause she never gave me that too so
what the fuck should i even care on how i talk to her? Well that's what i told her
but minus the what the fuck lah, duh.

Argued with her for almost 15minutes for just one bunny word on my hand.

Yeah then did homework and stuff, watched show, like i said wanted to
show range in post but computer was miracly under the internet failer.
So slept at last.

Thursday05Febuary2009


Okay today's day was totally ruined by mother.

I don't know what t say anymore, i really don't want to continue.
Maybe i should just MIA after this post, i don't want to show range
over everything/one or show some moodless, uncaring fucked up attitude.

Quarreled with mum from home all the way to school.

Reached canteen saw cheng and told her about it and eventaully kinda broke down
Not that bad actually, i'm strong i still can handle their ridiculus behavior.
Thank god i never brokw down into a million at that moment, i was tearing though.
PE slacked all the way with celine and kai, had geog finally was recess.

Recess was kinda of an headeache as all of us were thinking of stuff.

Amazingly maths cheered me up :)
English i was in an almost total daze of my own hopeless dreams D:
Lunch, nothing too, had mother tongue.
Okay really no mood to do anything now but lying on my bed
and be quiet over at one corner.

So making it quick, after school headed to bedok inter with

clarence, celine and kai. Went celine's house for awhile,
went buy iPOD which celine introduced me to buy but i realised when i got
home that i bought a fake ass iPOD -.- bloosy hell waste
at least 2/3 of my savings sial! After that headed home.
Reached home about 4.15, bathed chionged and everything.
Mother send me to tution, hehe yeah tution at Mr Fong's always cheers me up :D
After tution, brother came to fetch me home.
Had dinner, watch tv, did homework, studied, watched show.
Com-ed had another hiong arguement with parents like 20mins ago?
Hais, hopeless maybe? i don't know anymore._. Now blogging.


:HC

Hey, i'm not angry with you or anything

I'm totally fine with you :)
Chill, don't all that guilty because i feel guilty
when you're feeling guilty, you're a good friend :D
At least you don't change the subject when i'm having troubles.
Everybody makes mistakes, but if my parents are that desperate of knowing.
Then i'm just gonna hold on and just keep trying to hold it as a secret.
But if i really can't, i just gotta bare with the
consiquences with whats my parents gonna do to me.
If anyone is to blame is me, i'm the one who's having this relationship
and yet i did not keep this matter away form parents strong enough.
I know you're guilty afraid of loseing me, but promise you i won't.
Same to everyone, esp you bunny :3