Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Mad and just hurt.

Wednesday08July2009

Yeah, i'm soooo in a bad mood now.
I could just scream infront of you if you want.
I'm just gonna get thorugh with the day..

Common test; exposition writing.
Young people should respect the elder. Do you agree?
Well i just wrote both points. Negative and positive points of view.
Geography next, about development.. Not much to talk about here.
Art, stayed outside because i did not do homework.
Recessed with xingying, celine, shad and kai :]
Maths.. completing square again. And finally caught some balls xD
Bio, dots i was about rot in that stupid lab.
English then mother tongue, went straight home after school.
Reached home at 2.10 i think..

I was hoping for so long. At last i gave up and let go.
But i said before i won't let the matter rest till i get the truth.
And you know i got the truth, she only said one point.
And i got pissed yet hurt, she said there were still some other things..
Since you did'nt like it, why did'nt you just fucking tell me?
You treated me like a fool, seriously i'm just mad at myself.
Really, i ain't foolish. I was STUPID ENOUGH to believe the things you said.
Oh no, talking to me is a crime -.- You said did't dare to talk to me.
You have no balls right? You're the one who ended this.
I hate you, I loathe you, I despise you.
And i won't take back what i said. You suck.
What i've been going through, it made me realise that
all the promises you made were all lies.
You seriously acted like being with me was hell.
Have you even noticed the way you reacted when we parted?
Do you remember? Can i have a single cheeseburger? Cause i'm SINGLE!!
Fuck you lah, wait one more.
At the corridor, you yelled out loud you were single -.-
I've heard alot more, and i still had the heart to bare with it and forgive you.
I just front like "Oh okay" each time you let me down.
But really what i could'nt believe was that,
you did'nt tell me the things that you should have..
You should know, i will change for the sake of someone i love.
I doubt you never felt/knew how hurt i was.
And the fact that i think you won't even care what i just said.
But yeah if you don't know me at this point.
Then i highly doubt you ever will.
Well now i don't ever want to talk to you.
Clarence Toh, i won't regret sayin this.

You're not sorry, neither am i.