Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


I want change.

Hehe, heyo peoples back to blogging.
Well blogging not because com is fixed ._.
I'm secretly using my brother's lappy.
Just to say.. his lap is so much easier to use compared to my dad's
but i can secretly use this cause this com is going to be 2nd handed to my sis
So unfair right give her second handed, well can't complaint for her
cause one day i will haver to complaint for myself.
Well cause maybe this lap will be 3rd handed for me -.-"

Wednesday14January2009

Um school was fine :) but can't remember much i think.
My mood was dead from all of sudden then remember my super big qurrel
with parents the other day and my stupid and sadistic sad memories.
That's why have been cutting myself lately.
Yeah after school, clarence found out i cut myself and he was super sad/angry
i think mostly angry. Yeah so he left without a word.
Soon went to meet JOSEPHINE :D
Oh my goodness miss her, let's see then did my art had only alil left for editing.
At 3.30 went for house meeting in hall with cheng, yeah then my mood was
"dead" all over when she was'nt around.
Maybe it's realy stupid reason if i had to tell you guys.
After house meeting was aroung 4.50, cheng and i headed for band prac.
Practice practice practice. Finished, headed home :)
Then in bus, hai, i realised i dropped my art project D':
I CAN"T FIND IT,
THAT'S LIKE FUCKIN SAD!!!
Now i have to restart and do all over. Humph! Ya so reached home at 7.20

Thursday15January2009

D: Yao Xing never come to school today, get well soon.
Haha i also have to get well soon, have this fucking bad sorethroat
thats been bugging me since tuesday xD Yeah i don't think
i'll be able to talk much tomorrow.
Okay okay so ya when i reach canteen realise bunny was not there yet.
Thought he will coem later or something but flag raising alos never see him.
In the end, after flag raising, PE lesson. Bunny was there but when i looked
at him he was'nt looking that happy at all.
Then before,during, after lessons he also never come talk to me
so i was like.. eh? "Is he okay?" Last i found out during recess is that
he was furious of me for slashing my wrist.
Still he did'nt come talk to me till lesson started after recess.
Talk is talk but was just too little for just normal talk.
After school, he went off straight away and did'nt even stay back
for awhile too was alil sad. And still sad, so yeah rushed and everthing
for the CCA fair but i think this time the band was on time for stuff.
After the CCA fair we were dismissed around 5.25, went to change.
Ate maggie mee with cheng, chatted with youg ding and thenw went off.
Around 6.25 i think, yeah alil thing came up almost had a tiff with cheng
but i think its okay now i guess, cause now all the decisions i make "now".
Its unbelieavably dissapointing in 1 way in every decision.
yeah so now i still don't know hat i should do, anyway reached home at 7.

I'm sincerely sorry my loves.