Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.



Either just screwed or pissed.

Damn, i'm like totally moodless ._. Not really, mixed emotions i guess.
Yet mostly sticking to the angry and pissed off side.
Okay yeah, assembly today was extra long -.- sadly today is the last
day when Mr Ong is being with BGSS for the last time D;
Assembly ended went to com lab 4 to do student needs survey.

Done survey went to art room with Kai, haha yay :D
Shuyu kanna scolding from teacher because she never doooo work :D
Mr M. said to her " ARE YOU MADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!?! " xD
Woah lao that one almost made me laugh my guts out.
Hehe and yay :D Teacher loved my work and said its bound to be a distinction :3
Did same thing but this time is about drawing your own palm.
Draw draw draw, period ended went canteen do english.

After recess, had maths then photo taking then english.
Nothing unusual happened. Then it was lunch, makan-ed.
Yeah then heard that TanCC looks down on NA and NT people -'-
Fuck it man! Damn angry lah, are we that low class to him?!
If he tells me that instead of cheng, i would bloody slap that geog TB at him.
Even this takes me to expel -.- I mean it's damn insulting sial.
He should totally take back what he said.
Cheng was a NA student sial and she worked hard and is currently in express.

Okay done ranting about that fat ass.
Has social studies after that, did corrections on quiz then headed to canteen.
Waited for xingying and cheng to come, but not expected.
They just left their bags and looked for someone else for damn long. No offence.
Leaving me totally aloneeeeeee~ Thank god si kei and jess came soon after :D
Chatted for about until 2.55 to 3 xing and cheng came back.
Talked a lil then headed for band ._. Practiced had sectionals blah blah blah
usual stuff but fahmi was not present again :D

After practice, falled out and while walking along the parade square..
I got hit by a soccer ball on the back of the head real hard.
Black out for a few seconds and was dizzy about to cry but controlled.
After that incident, headed home and that period of time i had and awful headache.
Now it'll only hurt when i go touch it T.T
Anyway so headed home, reached home at about 6.20.
Gonna do some revision and homework now :D

Hais, well i'm damn fucking pissed. Was pissed by several peeps today.
Why can't they just think of others? Why can't they think how it's gonna
feel like in the party's shoe. Woah lao damn freaking irritating luh -.-
Esp that certain someone, i know i've been tolerating you.
But you gotta control how you tease others its hurtful and embarrassing!
I seriously can't take it any longer, i swear 3more times and you'll get it.

For now, all i need is you to be with me.

Gonna do some quiz cheng had tagged me to do.
But i ain't gonna tag any one else, i'm lazy.

5TRUE facts about yourself:
My name is Hung She.
I am 161 tall.
I am attached to Clarence Toh.
A clarinetist.
I have horrible moodswings.

5 things that you LOVE:
I love bunny babieeeee~
I love music
I love black, white, purple and red
I love to drink startbucks and royceee chocolates
I love my crappo friends :D

5 things that you HATE:
I hate unconsiderate people
I hate Miley Cyrus
I hate whiney people
I hate my parents when they behave like A-holes
I hate my form teacher

Choose 10people and do the following:
01. Clarence
02. Xing Ying
03. Hee Cheng
04. Celine
05. Eileen
06. Suting
07. SzeKai
08. Ling Ya
09. Royce
10. Ah Gu

01. Is no.2 your bestfriend?
Definately
02. Is no.1 and 7 dating?
No way?! He's mine xD
03. Who are you closer to? no.5 or 10?
Idk? both are almost as close xD
04. when is no.8's birthday?
23June
05. will no.9 be an obstacle in your life?
Haha i guess not.
06. Is no.3 irriating?
Maybe in some ways :X
07. What if no.8 betrays you.
I cill curse her until there's no tomorrow. No offence xD
08. Is no.4 an idoit?
Nope, she's gullible
09. Will no.6 be an idoit when she/he grows up?
Haha i don't think it'll not happen :3
10.Who do you prefer? no.1 to 10?
All of them :D