Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


I'll do whatever it takes.


Sunday22march2009


Hehe only a few things to talk about. But first conclusion is..
Happy 1yr and 1month with baby :3 I know it's cool,
we can actually hang on together for so long :D
Haha, he's the cutest living thing to me "now" as in currently :#
Hehe, yeah love him. Wait not just love but SUPER LOVE HIM!! XD
Okay, i can conclude i've gone high xD

Yeah so all i did the whole day was using computer,
doing art and watched hongkong drama till late 11.
Told you there's not much to talk about my weekend is so boring..
Thanks to bunny, say want to call in the end also never T.T
Mommy was sure not to let me out but when she went to work
there was high chance for me to sweet talk my dad out of his stern mood.
But idoitic after 2, i never got to contact him anymore ..
Whatever lah, shall continue blogging with the following day's post :3

Monday23March2009


Damn its the re-opening of school or as we say it
"Fuck, holiday over liao. Sian.. Term 2's here.. why so fast?"
Then we will start to realise exams ain't that far.. I tell you, every year is the same.
So that is why, i am studying harder this term to have higher hopes for my MYE's results :D
Oh yeah, i have not sign-ed my report book yet.. Until now xD Just now told my dad
cause my teacher was not around on the last day for school
therefore was unable to give us our report slips :X Yeah, it obviously worked ^^

Okay so school? Was fine i guess. As usual, on monday..
Had class interaction then ART. During art there were 2 Germany peepos to view
our class. It's nothing much actually only Mr Muhammad was not as harsh :)
So after art, recessed with xingying, eileen and suting.
Headed back to class even before the bell rang ._. yeah then 10.50 like that
headed to library for maths. Stayed in the library for 4 straight periods cause
i had english after maths T.T Ended up, my hands were so cold,
it got numb then had difficulty in writing z.z

After lesson went to centeen look for xingying, had lunch with her.
Lunch ended, headed to com lab 3 for lesson. Stupid bunny made me carry his bag
from canteen all the way to 4th floor. Curses.. -.-" What the heck,
what to do? his my boyf have to bare with it xD
Yeah so we surfed the net during the whole period.Oh ya! I found his ticklish spot :D
Like finally!! I mean after numerous times of torture from him every single weekday xD

After school went to 3N1 wait for xingying to end class. Waited for 15minutes xD
Haha but it's okay :3 Slacked with xingying and baby until 3.30 then
both xing and i chionged to band, well not really.. I gotta admit xD
So we quickly set-up our instruments and went up to the hall for practice.
Practiced, practiced, practiced. Stupid Fahmi keep repeating man.
And it was fucking hot in the hall, it was so humid. It's like our body is simmering o_o
I know gross. So at about 5.25 Mdm Tay & Ng came. Played.
After playing, they said we improved tremendously :D Yay! claps for us.
Soon after they left, rehearse on how we're gonna present ourselves on the SYF itself.
Done, stacked chairs, kept instruments left for home. Reached home at 7.10.

I can't help but agree that irritation is part of your charm.