Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Hell with it.

Thursday09July2009

Yes, i'm still in a bad mood. You trigger me andyou'll know :]
I'll get pissed off easily now D: Sad.
Anyway, school today was fine :] But just bazaar that was eff-ing tired.
Although i slept at 1.30 last night but usually i would still survive.
Also, i napped yesterday evening when i got home -.- Weird.

English, i just kept on dozing off.
Chinese? Thank god Mr Fun ain't around till 9.45 xD
Class started at 9 and he had something on.
So during that 45minutes i practically just slept throughout.
I felt so much better after that :D

Recessed with celine, shad and nabilah.
Had chem and shaifah was not in the house :D YAY!!
Mr teo took over and the class was in havoc.
Yeap, social studies next and then maths :]
After school went to canteen slack with celine, xingying and nelson.

2.10-15 like that went off with celine.
Celine accompanied me and slacked at 110 while waiting for bus.
Thanks anyway :D Reached KatongSC at like 3.15.
Had tuition till 5, da bao dinner and went home.
Reached home at late 5-6 :D

Lol how stupid do you think i am.
Now that i know everything i can seriously say;
Fuck you and how good would it feel if i would to get
a chance to say it out loud and right infront of you.
You suck. I freaking dislike HATE you, your true colours finally came out.
Thanks soooo much for wasting 1year of my time just being with you.

You mean nothing to me now.
Clarence Toh, i got over you. :DD

I wish i won't have to ever see you again,
even in the next life.

Taylor Swift; You're not sorry.

All this time I was wasting
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down
And it's taking me this long
Baby but I figured you out
And you're thinking we'll be fine again,
But not this time around
You don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did - before
You're not sorry, no no ohh
Looking so innocent,
I might believe you if I didn't know
Could've loved you all my life
If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold
And you got your share of secrets
And I'm tired of being last to know
And now you're asking me to listen
Cause it's worked each time before
But you don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did - before
You're not sorry, no no, ohh
You're not sorry no no ohh
You had me falling for you honey
And it never would've gone away, no
You used to shine so bright
But I watched all of it fade
So you don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
There's nothing left to beg for
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did - before
You're not sorry, no no ohh
You're not sorry, no no ohh