Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.

wasted another day :(

hais what a waste of times
i've wasted another day in my life
whole wake up shower then watch tv till 1 like that then i
go to my room listen to music cause i was still feeling very
tireds cause never eat the whole of ytd like that xP
but was still not hungry so nvm
so like i stand up like can faint sia plus todays weather was
like so damn fucking hot can o.o!
then i was very sian i asked my parents if i can go out anot they say cannot
its like WTF...
so was in my room till 2+ then i sian diao so i go use com lorhhs
use for awhile my parents finally woke up 0.0 wa lao sleep from ytd 4 5 plus sleep
until today morning 2 3 plus like that damn pig sia but they were tired of work
also cannot blame them larhhs horhhs ><
so i was lucky he msg me then msh msg msg using com happily
UNTIL... ...
my parents came down dressed to want to go out eat?
i was like give the -.-" face ...
really sia when i want to go out they don't allow
when i don't want to go out feel like staying at home
they force me to go out -.-" assholes sia will never understand them
the day was like so damn hot lorhhs still wan go out wadeva shit larhhs
then i was still smsing him then my phone was soon going no batt so
really very sway T.T
so... quickly change then we went all the way to china town there eat nia
cause there also have ne temple cause we need to go to temple to pray and to
yu fo [bathe the budda] so eat liao then go temple pray .. pray finish went home
then saw him online but status was away
hais i said at least hes online he'll be online soon enough
so go play game kill time then play with my sis until damn funny xD
play play play until 8 to 9like that then i say i go bathe first you can use the com
so.... after bathing i use the com see his msn
I SIAN DIAO hes still not online o.o!!!
hais so nvm suddenly jurong bird park [john] come talk to me in msn
talk for awhile soon he online le so chat quite happlity de larhhs then i sian called
celine then talk until 11 he said he had to go cause hes brother want to use so
aiya... nvm tmr also get to see him so continued chatting with celine happily xD
chat until 11.30 cause her primary school friend calling all conference call so after
talking now posting but shes my retard most stupid and stubborn girl i've ever met!
but shes so sweet during the afternoon she send me this xP


her and me xP





its like omg shes so sweet can xD hahahahahahs


thanks celine xP