Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Take me to your lala~ land.

Sunday18January2009

Whats up peeps, hehe um.. woke up at 10.40 hoho xD
Then i was comutering all the way around late 1.
Watch tv had maggie 3 headed back to com.
Then i edit the blogshop celine and i opened ._. until like 7.20.
Suport okay?! when it's official opened duh.
Head down to living room to do my art project that i'd lost D:
Yeah also watched tv until 11. Now blogging

Well there's nothing much to say anyway.. WAIT!! if i almost forgot!
Yeah then just now when my dad and my sis went to pick my mum,
jie sms-ed me and told me daddy's suspecting me for having boyf.
Ohno. Well not really my reaction was like oh, why? How did he tell you?
She said that he thinks i've been acting strangely these few days.
I was puzzled, confused and pissed at that moment.

Cause these few days i'm fine ._.? I've always been acting this way.
LOL i mean what way does he want me to act?
Lying in the hospital bad "coma" meh? z.z He's nuts yeah?
Seriously? During the november and December holidays i hardly
get to even see bunny D': Plus when school reopened till now
i'm like fuckin busy. Do i even have the cruddy time time to
act wether i have boyf or not -.-"

HE'S CRAZY!?! I TELL YOU.

Well but all i know is that, he will not get the information he's gettin
cause.. I'm gonna be busy the next few days too :D
So obvious he does'nt have any stupid evidence to show i have a boyf
somemore i don't even sms bunny ^^ check my phone for all i care.
Anyway, this is not the first time so im pretty sure nothing will get by soon.
Um i hope.. ._. So yeah so just let him think i'm acting weird
for all i care again, cause eventually he won't get me red handed :D

Yeah, this past week. Royce, eddy and mangting keep saying
for example" Wah that person si bei titanic sial"
And i realise on thursday it meant "titanic" equals to "big" xD


Maybe i'm alil jealous but so what?!