Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


All i can do now is wait and see.


Wednesday04March2009


Ha-lay-lu-lia, i'm back posting again :D
Okay fine, i'm not that happy as it looks. Actually now i'm in the worst mood
i've ever encounted so far this year. Because of a certain -u-n-- D':
But i'll swear i will not cry just because of this. It's so not worth it.

Had social studies common test, well when i saw the paper.
My mind went blank cause the paper was only lines z.z Wtfuck.
It's a bound to flunk thing again. Yeah then had SS for 2periods,
Then the guai lan bytch returned, she followed kai and said she needed company.
In the end, she picked up a fight with her -.-" Weirdo.
then mother tongue. Recess as usual, with cliques. After recess,

went for art, drew mug. Kind sian with live drawing already, i'm lazy to shade xD
English and maths was next, as usual english nothing much.
Maths had test about 'Trigo'. Idoit teacher she said everybody fail
at the previous test -.- I whack her sial! I bet that previous test i
was definately to pass. -'- Lunch, nothing again. Had bio at technology room.
And teachers said our test, all did very badly.

After school, headed to canteen meet up with xing and cheng.
Had lunch, but did not eat much cause i was in a total lost mind.
Went to band with xing, set up instruments went for sectionals
At 5, went for break talked about feelings the whole time.
Went back for practice, Dimissed. Reached home at 7.10.


Thursday05March2009

I was in no mood to talk to anyone, anyone that just keeps whining.
I will feel like whacking the person's face if the person won't shut up in 10mins -'-
I will actually appreciate if you just give me a shoulder to cry on then
to tell me to stop crying. Not telling me things i should not even care about, or
yourself knowing very well i'm pissed off and you keep talking and keep going on.
If you do that i swear i will scold you until you cry.

Had PE and typical celine and kai never bring attire so jeanelle and me were
just together for the whole time :) Thanks.
After PE was geography, here goes Mr Teo and his know abouts and experiences.
It was still as interesting :D Recessed with cliques,
then 2period of maths and english. Nothing much to talk about there.
Lunched with cliques again, had prawn mee~
Went back for class for mother tongue.

School ended, went to back gate with janelle to meet with celine.
Then headed of to bus stop and took 14 bused home.
Reached home at 2.40. Used computer, bathed and everything.
4.30 left the house took 10 bused to tution.
Tution tution tution, at 7 mother came to fetch reached home at 7.30.


The things i kinda need for now.


-Pleaseeeeeeeee, i beg you to stop asking me if i'm okay anot when it is
already so damn obvious i'm not z.z
- I won't mind if you just give me hug when i yearn for it D:
- Stop saying it's his or my fault, if your against him just shut-up
i fucking hell heck care about your opinion on what you're mind wants to do to him -.-
- If you think i'm too sensitive you can say i'm trying to AA.
- Like i said, if i'm about to cry don't say' hungshe don't cry'
Cause i will definately cry more.

Here are some things i want to say to certain people.
If you're unlucnky enough that is
Well i won't literally scold you, that will only happen if you deserve it.

And to quote to that friend of mine ' stop telling me you feel like crying
just because you feel bung seh-ed -.- Like that also cry you crazy or what?
Do even know what is bung seh anot? Please lah if i can get use to it
every now and then for about half an hour and going lonely rides home.
It would'nt be a problem to you too -.- I'm gonna tell you one day straight that
you need to be independent and to shut up. Cause you just keep going on
and on with you darn whineing. And not just that you tell me thing
that DO NOT EVEN have to do with me. ? There's no linkage you see?

We've been together so long like we're sisters. I can see that you've changed.

And that's not just me. Not just me as in others can see that as well.
Yes you're english impoved, but you can cut the slang.
It's kinda bugging everyone around you, no offence..
You know i'm not the first to talk about this. We can see you're not yourself anymore.
We miss the old you, the fun and yourself person :)

Hai, i'm depressed, kinda really am. I'm tired really am. I have school,
band, family problem. I am already almost 24/7 busy filled with
my parents nuisense and naggings. And there's him.
What to do? Yes i guess its partly my fault but i hate cold shoulders.
Wrote to him, hoping him to see it like asap.
If he does not forgive then i'll just give up. I'm tired of such petty things.
Let's see i have not spoken a single word to him yet since he gave that cold shoulder
only a "Hi" when he said hello. That's all. We've not talk for 2& 1/2 days already
you want to continue i'll let you if you want it to be this way.

I'm disappointed to what you've said.