Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Maybe i'm just thinking too much.

Tuesday24March2009

Yeah yo, dudes and dude-eds :D I'm back blogging after 3days :3
Hehe let's see what i can remember xD
School was fine and that's for sure :D After school chatted with
eddy, nicholas and yiling with clarence and cheng but for momentarily only :)
Bunny had lunch and cheng went off to sleep after eating her pills.
Accompanied him wait for bus, cause he had to go for CLB.
After that went back to canteen look for seah cheng :3
At about 3.50 like that xingying came, chatted awhile went for band.

So played played played, in the end went looking for connie, amanda lao and liao xD
Wanted to teach/help them of their playing but ended up crapping with them
cause they could'nt stop laughing :X God, their laughters are continuously non-stop.
I know i'm a very bad senior T.T Now i keep making them laugh
Last time in MBS always make them continue and continue. Okay, i offically suck.

Then, at last slacked with shad and xingying, kept instrument and talked to shad
until father reached school to fetch me home. Reached home at about 6.20 :)

Wednesday25March2009

Okay.. Common test, it was piece of cake :D But i was careless T.T Stupid me,
in worksheet wrote 225 ended up typing in the calculator 255 z.z
Come on lah, cost me at least 1 mark and the last question.
I wrote the correct answer but i correction taped it off cause i thought it was wrong ):
I'm demoralised, well not really at least ot 15 right. Ain't so bad ^^

Had social studies, chinese then recess :) Recessed with cliques.
I was typically chionging my art cause i forgot to bring my ART file home T.T
In the end, i still did not get to finish and Mr muhammad said that my other two
pattern still needed more work. Yeah, so stayed outside for most of the 2periods z.z
I mean so irritating lah, let's see, i finished my work, went it, took the cloth.
And then the bell rang.. ROAR -.-

After ART, had english then maths and lunched with cliques. I was freaking hungry ._.
Lunch over, went to bio lab for lesson. Had our new e-zlink cards and it freaking sucks!!
Crapped with bunny, cheng and xing after school then headed to
playground near house with bunny :3 Had alot of laughter xD stupid, funny moments.

He left at like 4.10, i stayed there slacking until about 4.30 then went home.
Reached home watched tv and dozed off from 5.30 to 7.45 xD
Yes, i'm tired. Can't blame me, my metalbolism is freaking low.
So did usual stuff, wanted to blog but my internet had problems -.-" Stupid.
So went back to room, had personal thought till i fell asleep again.
Then 2plus i woke up -.- packed bag and went back to bad.. Dots, that's all.

Thursday26March2009

Today's PE was torture!! Had to run 2.4, stretching that almost involves yoga
and numerous times of long jumps. Now, my back hurts from i don't know what reason.
But i'm sure my upper thighs hurt because of the running.
From the stretching, not much pain actually xD But i got blysters from the running.
Curses, i seriously hate running it makes me wanna bang the wall and end up in
a concussion that can make me asleep for like 1week. Come on, i almost got asthma
and Mdm Ng said that i was'nt trying -.- What the fuck.

Yeah, had geography then. For the 2 whole periods, Mr Teo was talking about the
financial crisis and our parents careers. At the end of class, he gave back our class test.
Cool, i got full marks xP Recess, not much to talk about.
Maths at library and was freezing like a popsicle ): English did situational writing,
but a more news kinda of way and a lil stern/ serious.

After english, bunny dissapeared ): Never got to say bye again D;
Lunched with cliques, went back to class for mother tongue.
After lesson, went to canteen did art and slacked. At 3.15 wento band with xing.
Set-up instrument and started warming up and praticed with Fahmi.

Haiyo, tomorrow have some performance for tomorrow's assembly.
I think it's the lower secondary peepos and dang it. Tomorrow's crowd is gonna suck.
I we band memebers have to wear some bloody humid uniform
for just some 15minute performance. Fuck it lah, i blame the idoit you gave the suggestion.
But what to do? I'm nothing in band, which is also a good thing of course ^^
So after band, father came to fetch me, reached home at like 7.15
Haha yay he taught me how to tie a tie :D And it's fabulous xD

Baby, why can't you just tell me whats with you lately?