Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Hope.

Wednesday15April2009

Shyt, stupid headache has been haunting me ever since saturday and

it just won't go away even the number of times i took panadol -.-
Because of the stupid headache, i kept sleeping and i never got a chance
to revise today's bio common test.. Ended up today morning had to do
last minute revision ): Thanks god the paper was'nt that bad
although there were some questions i did not know how to answer..

After common test, went to hall cause Mr Azahar was not around.

Stayed there for 2periods with baby, celine, izzah, mangting, eddy they all.
Chinese period, went back class for lesson. Recessed with cliques.

Art was suppose to do dying, but it was rainning so postponed 'again'

to monday. In the end, Mr Muhammad explained to us about how to do dying
and our art exam paper. Oh my god, gonna die can?!
Like how the bloody hell am i gonna draw 4 final pieces of drawing in 3hours?!
My assignment for my cubism[rose] already took me
8-9 hours to complete man.. WTF.

Had english and maths after that, lunch.

I got sexually harassed by my dear bestfriend ._. Yes, it's scary. Come on'
I hate being kissed from girls ): To me it's just wrong, bleah. No offence..
After lunch went to technology room for bio lesson.
From there onwards, i then realise... something's is definately wrong in baby's mind.
cause he did'nt talk to me the whole day and during bio he still never sit with me?
Yeah, something's wrong. Man, it's screwed all over again..

Like what the hell, it happened last week and now.. again?

Tired sial, and it took me like 3days to let the matter go.
But obvious, it's still not really over the matter yet lah xD
After school.. slacked with xing, cheng and shad until 3.30.

Mother came to fetch me to Mt. E. for dental appointment. Hehe changed to purple :D

But sadly i still have to continue to put my rubberband on.
After appointment, headed home. And at that very moment
when i was about leave.. I suddenly had a craving to drink starbucks z.z
I know, its stupid.. Okay so went home, reached home at 5.15.

Baby, did i do something wrong again?


Superglue bytch:

Do not provoke me, or i'll screw your mommy's arse.
Do you understand, don't have your own possy and now stick with mine?
Whats wrong with you? have you thought of making new friends that
can mentaly understand you better? Get your own.
So that you will stop bugging my dumbass saying she follows others
because she's a lonely bytch that has no one to follow.
Man! your stupid, you think i don't exist? Then your freaking wrong about that.
She will always have me.. Even though she owes me alot of money.
Please lah, one day i will do something to you. Just you wait..
provoke me somemore and you'll get it. Plus guarentee chop.
I don't say a word cause you've done not much damage yet.
But if you do go to that extend, you are so gonna get some fucked up scolding from me lah
Even /Plus i swear even it takes me to end up in
the hospital because i got injured by your so called 'gang'. But i still have to say..
Seriously deep down in my heart, i'm not afraid you.
You hear me? you bytch? Once again, i tell you. I still hate you.
I say it's worth telling you this and that.
I despise you even if you and i are the last beings on earth.