Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Remorsed in sorrowness.

Monday06April2009

I'm totally not in the mood. I'm depressed, dejected and desolated.
Okay maybe not that bad, but ive never been so sad for this long.
For the past few days, i hate to admit. But almost all the smiles you seen me in.
They are all fake,, knowing friends that they would ask..
"why did'nt you tell me? " all sorts of these things.
I appreciate all of your concerns but i don't really want to talk about it.

For art, did the tieing for marbles and the wrapping of the cloth :D
It was totally fun, i love this assignment sooooo much~ ^^
Recess, maths. The re-test for the common test, haha YAY got highest in class.
18/20 Well was suppose to get full marks but careless z.z Darn it.
English still stayed in library for lesson, as usual was freezing like shyt.

After lesson, lunched with cliques. Had social studies, copied notes.
School ended accomapany baby in class for awhile then he accomapnied me until 3.
While cheng accompanied xing to dentist appointment, i thought i was bored.
But after he left, accompanied si kei at art room to
help out with her math and tie and dye assignment.

3.40, headed for band. Slacked and chatted with peeps and for "awhile"
later went out to celebrate for our achievment of recieving the SILVER AWARD :D
Had "champaign", i'm telling you it's fake champaign, well i think.
Like nothing wan man, i don't know why some people think it's bitter
and has a unbearable bitterness? It's so weird, i can't even taste of alchohol -.-
One word, weaklings. No offence.

After that, we played angel, anlantic avenue and 1 more i forgot what it is.
6.20 packed up, dismissed. Mother came to fetch, went to simpang's Mad Jack
to have dinner with family. Reached home at 7.40.

Tuesday07April2009

Happy birthday dude.

Hehe today's brother's birthday, um nothing much to say about this actually cause
we celebrated last sunday :) Today? um, not as demoralised as yesterday.
But.. Okay i shall start from the top first yeah? Had 2periods of chinese,
had spelling and did letter writing. Maths.. nothing new. But went to disturb nicholasxD
what? I was bored okay. Geography, we had open book test.

Recessed with cliques, bio was next. Sat with baby, mangting, royce and gerald.
I tell you, there's no peace xD But still managed to copy more or less of the notes :D
After 2periods of funny moments, it's time for the most insulting and unappealing
teacher to come teach us chemistry -'- Tell you one day, if i get my O's result.
I'm gonna take a chair and throw it in her face.
And then say "Haha, who's the stupid one now? IN YOUR FACE!" :D

Lunched with cliques, then had english. After school was suppose to accompany
baby to CLB and also go tution at Mr Fong. But he said he wanted to accomapny
Royce to TM to buy file instead. Also he told the worst of all bad news of the year.
For now as in, he's gonna be canned T_T Orh man, heart pain.

Ended up, when waiting for bus saw baby with roycee they all.
It's like a comfirm he's gonna smoke right? I don't know, he said he will change.
But now i see no difference for that, other than that he really changed to good but
he ain't the way he used to be, i don't like it really, i'm serious.
Maybe, i'm kinda being mean. I don't know.
Or i have been misunderstanding people with my own judgement.

So anyways, bused to katong walked to Parkway find a few things.
Walked back to katong as soon as i got my stuff. Was late for like half an hour.
But still nothing, when tution ended father was supposingly to fetch me home.
But instead of fetching me from Katong he went to school -.-

Like what the hell i waited for 25minutes just for him to reach school?
At last took bus home, when the bus reached St Pats. It was only 5.35.
Thought of alighting the bus and wait for bunny. But don't what reason,
i did'nt do it and now i somehow bitterly regret it D; Should have just waited.
So continued to bus home, reached home at 6.

Okay i'm still freaking sad, i don't want to type everything here.

But i'm hust yearning to say, what's happenin? Is it just me?
Or i'm just not thinking straight? Thinking things for the worse.
I really want to just get some lighter or some knife to burn/slash myself.
But i can't, for the sake of baby and my friends. I can't hurt myself.
But i really want to, i can't take it anymore.
I've been keeping millions of things to say, but i'm just speechless.
Countless of times that i've been wanting to burst out in tears.
I really can't tell, it involves almost eveyone that i care about.
I'm afraid if i told them they would get hurt.

Baby, i'm sorry for not keeping my promise.