Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


I don't care.

Friday10July2009

I don't know why, but i feel better even
every single cell in my body is full of hate and anger.
Okay whatever, english did essay writing again and
damn it i forgot to put it in teacher's locker D:
Now she's gonna give me a zero, cries.

Chemistry was full of crap talk, i seriously don't get her.
She tells us to pity the troublemakers and if we laugh,
that mean to her we are one of them because they entertained us.
And she said if we said that she told us to look down on them.
We will so called get it from her-.- No different form a threat right?
What's the difference in pity and looking down at them? Oh well.

Had PE after that, retest 2.4. At my 3rd round zaid KO-ed onto the floor.
he's just a poor sap cause everybody left him there
after just asking "are you okay?". Haha so at last, i accompanied him
till someone came for zaid's rescue.

So after knowing my timing after 3rd round i started walking all the way cause
finishing the 3rd round was almost the timing to pass -.-
And sad my asthma almost hit me, i ran till my face is pale.
My face was totally numb after running and stuff.

Recesed with xingying, heecheng, celine, kai, shad, nab and janelle :}
Had bio and then CME :D Well not much there ..
Went home straight after school, and i when i got home..
I was wet, literally. Because there was this heavy rain -.- fuck it.
Reached home at like 1.20 anyway :D

YAY! Going to ECP with seah cheng tomorrow to vent our anger and hatred.
Plus, it's been a really long time since i went there like march?
Wanted to go MBS, but ex members ain't allowed to enter the school due to H1N1.
Damn, so yeah, yay ECP!! :D

Oh yeah!! Movieeeeeeeees!! i wana watch them sooooooo much. D:
-UP; Athough i watched i on net i really wanna watch it in cinema again :D
-Harry Potter and the half blood prince.
- I love you man.

Well duh i freaking pissed about things now, but i'm used to all these crap.
I'm okay with everything at start but one by one the things i hear..
It was necessary to hate, cause when i realise i did NOTHING.

Like seriously D: And he just hates me for no hell reason.
You know? From what i've heard he's been bitching about me.
So yeah? Now you should know why i would hate so baddd.
So matter how serious my friends were to him he just took it as a joke.
Like what the hell how old is he? What's wrong with him?
He still has this intention to joke around with all those crap.
I would just kick his shin to wake him up even if he hates me.
It could work :} But wtfuck, i don't even want to see him now.
Like even if he is living or dead it would'nt concern me :/
Well friends always tell that he's a hopeless case to deal with.
Thats what everybody did when he was sec 1.
But he still ended up changing right? All i know is that,
yeah yx was right.. I am wasting my time on this idoitic guy.

Without you, i'm seeing myself so differently now.