Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.

thoughts "i'm still worried :("

hais again i never post
because ytd got back result slip dun dare use com ><

lols okay i'll post ytd de

22o5o8 xP yipee!!! :D

mmm ytd school as usual and the best part is
YEAH ITS OUR 3 MoNTH xP hahahahas lols
mmm then after school eat lunch then ...
went home then prepared for tution

after tution went home had dinner,
after dinner i went to use com for 2-3 mins then
took my report book run to my parents room then
put on their table then when i just reach downstairs
my dad just noce going up so i go to my room hide lorhhs ><

soon... celine called hearing her cry very badly because of her results too ><
then like her mum like want to treat her as prisoner lo
like please lorhhs she punish her child its okay its what a parent should do
BUT! she told celine not to talk to xing and me sia -.-" like what the hell does
it has to do with us. okay swa nvm so in the end celine took it quite okay.

then i nth to do so doodle my fullscap paper

from 7.30 to 8+ then was bored so
called xing then she bathing then i listen to song lorhhs
soon like 10 mins she called back errr...

then we talk talk for awhile lorhhs talk till 9+ after talking
she say she want to watch tv or will get distracted
after talking went out ask my sis where dad or mum

she say they went out then rh okay lorhhs
the main thing is right she told me that

when my dad passed by he said erm where hung she?
not using computer harhhs my mum said maybe

she slept already then my dad said whatever
shit her results like shit ! must be dun have face to face me

well they said it in chinese of course
then my reaction was like walao kao be lahh

which parents will say until like de lorhhs
i'm like trying to get out of trouble then say

i no face so like curse them go die esp dad
for like half an hour xP

then i continue hide in my room lorhhs so i angry

then called xing told her then put down the phone was like 10+
then err decided to go to my parents room so in the end my dad say
hungshe your results arhhs better watch out and
bblah blah shit...so i stared at him like

i want to murder him like that then he say
mmm it looks like you don't want to talk to me...
in my head was like wow how do you know?

wahh you also know that well thats good :)
so he nag nag nag all the way from 10 15 to 1145

but half of his nagging i was listening
to the tv cause my mum over there watching tv marhhs xP
hahahs so bad rights so like he talk so long i only said orh 5 times xD
after that i went to sleep liaos oh and

then ban me form going out from friday till next friday
but i'll bet next monday can go out liao xP hahahahas

todays post xP
23o5o8

hais so sad today cannot go out with him

cause ytd got tution then cannot cele
at first wanted to go watch movie together de but...

like that lorhhs >< mmm so today was mostly like
the financial talk again lorhhs sian
ytd also have today also have xP

during finance talk eddy nick and royce go pierce
again lorhhs then after the talk went to have recess

after recess was science then at first

i thought have lesson de lehhs o.o
then did'nt know that mrs quek actually has a kind soul too
she told us that we can do anything we want

but* cannot change place -.-so like whole class was heck care
when mrs quek not looking the whole class was in a mess
then peiling eddy and clarence was sitting around me so we talk lorhhs
then talk talk talk then mrs quek keep calling eddy go back to his seat hhaha xD
then peiling wanted to pierce 3rd hole marhhs in the end

she told clarence help her pierce then they use my name tag pierce
at first the piercing part was abit scary but was okay larhhs
but horhhs the putting stud part horhhs

wahh we try to put in the stud like hell
then soon okay le larhhs then dunno what happen

he said shit oh no in a like really oh no
like in a worried way so we were like wad wad wad happened

but he told me dunno wad reason :( so peiling go busybody
then ask him wad hapen lorhhs but that time went to fine xing and celine
then when i went back peiling told me something quite horrible

well cannot say confidential then like worried for him lorhhs
hope theres no violence if lucky only talk talk better.. but i really dunno


so i decided to like pretend to wait for somone at the back gate
then can see what happening over at he block there
like 12.50 the whole qroup of ppl went off so like oh my

they must have gone to ............so like in the end
i went home cause even though i was there i also could'nt do anything :(
so went to bus-stop lorhhs when i was taking out my ear piece

i saw a note form him :) then read it
then also found a big green lollipop in my bag xP hahahas he so sweet xP
but llike 5 mins jess and si kei came then waited for bus the as usual talk bout anything
but i told them about "...." that matter

but they still don't really get what i mean so swa heck care cause
i was really worried lorhhs T.T hmm then reach home le on the com lorhhs

then saw eddy online then i wanted to ask him about the matter
then before i was going o ask he said clarence was with him
so in my mind was like strange? is'nt he suppose to be ...
so like he there how to ask ><
but really quite dissapointed like why don't want tell me lorhhs

such a big matter he did'nt tell me then he never tell me i'm more worried
until now still worried lorhhs D: so like now still worried lorhhs
then i got tired then slept till 3-4 + then bathe
then i talk on the phone with celine for awhile and ate ice cream

and then use com so use com then 7+ ate dinner
then after dinner using com l=now lorhhs :)
well thats all...