Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Hideing the truths.

Wednesday21January2009


Lessons were usual seriously nothing special today ._.
Only after school a few things happened D:
Okay so after school we had this leader training course.
It was kinda okay for the fact that the presentation and something sucked.
Well the because of that something well
OH MY GOD SO EMBARRASING!!
Clarence went to sneak sneak kiss my cheek then sharyll suddenly.
" Eh!! you kiss her?! " Like god it was fucking loud T.T
Not sure but heard from celine i was blushing like fuck.
Its like most of the class was looking at us ._.
Thank god our teacher knew nothing i hope..

Because of that i did not have the face to do the bloody presentation.
Others was lazy, so i was so shy had to walk out on celine.
PS her D: sorry celineee did'nt mean to.
Yeah she was angry with me abit or so called
attitude me alil but turned out alright at last :D
Hehe lucky she was a kind of person that would LOL easily :3

After the course, we down the stairs near the canteen.
Clarence,celine, szekai and i saw mr lim talking to jing xi ._.
So we just walked passed him and said hi. It was pretty much normal right?
But while walking throught the corridor, clarence suddenly just hit something
away from me and realised he helped me block basketball from hitting my head :3
Cause his hand knoced alil on my head so just said ouch.
He was like putting his hand around me you okay anot? And i think mr lim saw it.

One moment later, he called for me and celine ._.
He was like " hungshe.. you and clarence.. is there something between you and him?"
I was a lil shocked and did'nt know what to say so i just smiled :D like so.
So replied " Huh? really? so both of you are going out? " I had no choice but to say ya.
He was shocked and said "How come i never knew about it? How long had this happened?"
I was ._." " Because you're teacher i can't tell you right?"
Then celine said" Well the story is very very long". LOL.
Then he grinned" so both of you hold hand already?". " Hey teacher, where can like that?
I am a student ley. My own life like that tell you no privacy already."
Hehe, then he laughed and told me to get going cause clarence waiting for me LOL.

So yeah we headed home, well not really only celine and szekai.
As for clarence and me? Went to nearby playground. Abiout 6, dady sms-ed me
that he was omcing to fetch me. So i replied him that i'm in the bus
10-15mins will reach home already. At first i was'nt that worried but his reply
made me worried sick. His reply was " Oh, i see." So i said shit.
He's obviously suspecting AGAIN!! ROAR!!
Ended up i told clarence that i had to go first then he could leave
at least 5-10mins later. At about 6.25 then left, while i was walking home..
Saw my dad's car coming back ._. Suddenly my house gate opened
and my mother walked out and she saw me ._.!

She asked me why did i come home that way. I had no answer but to reply,
oh i was suppose to come home 10mins ago but i tried to come home
by cutting through the field and climbing over the fence at the playground.
So i quickly ran up, after daddy parked his car. He dilly dallied to take his stuff.
Clarence came out walking out of the playground andi signaled him not to
come out yet. So yeah after my dad went in then house he walked swiftly
out of my house there the street and ran halfway down the slope.
And i lost sight of hime already. So ya this is my story for today ._.
Dramatic hor today?


I don't know how much longer i can hide our lil secret .