Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Don't you fake it.

Thursday16April2009

Sorry no post yesterday, was tired cum headache xP And obvious, i was lazy.

Man! i seriously should do something about the headache ):
Maybe gonna see doctor or something, have to see my 'mummy'
thinks its that serious that i have to see doctor.

Yesterday was another terrible day ): Because of a certain being pissed me off -.-

Even how much i loved him now, i don't think he seems to care now D:
Please lah, which guy would just walk away when you sat with him for just 5minutes
so that he can play some handphone game? And i thought i did something wrong.
Now, i'm extremely dissapointed, heartbroken and just mad about it.
I thought i would get to spend much much much... more time with him
and yet after SYF.. He totally changed. What the fuck is that?

Okay, continueing with the day then rants.. z.z

Was suppose to have napfa test, the 5stations.Yeah, you know?
But luckily, Mdm Ng was not around because she went for course i think.
In the end i wasted 2 periods of my time to think of some miracle
which i think now would mostly likely not happen ):

The rest of day also sucked as bad, during english that fucked/screwed up.

Certain bytch went to irritate my dumbass again. Damn bytch? When will you learn?
Your more disgusting then the maggots that live in shyt i tell ya.
Don't you find yourself a disgrace to yourself? To your parents?

After school, stayed back with xingying until 4.20.

Took bus 14, headed for tution. Well was 10-15minutes late..
It's nothing, still nothing happened of course.
After tution, mother came to fetch, reached home at late 7.

Friday17April2009


Happy birthday dad :D

Hehe, gonna celebrate his 58th birthday tomorrow at dinner :D
Hopefully i get to drink again, haha xD I shall get on with the post.

Today was also a terrible day infact alot more worse than yesterday ):

School was beyond and doubt the suckiest one since the first day.
The first 2periods was chemistry and Sharifa was trying to make drama.
Cause alot of people were late -.- For like what 10minutes tops,
and they all had to stay outside. At least 8-10 of them can?
Mdm Tay, OM2 and Whadwani came like wtfuck? Drama ain't it?

After chem had chinese and for the first time, lesson was'nt as boring :D

Recessed with cliques. Went to techonogy room for biology lesson.
And assembly, i practically slept 3/4 throughout z.z Headcahe..
After school, stayed back until 2.10 and then left for home.
Reached home at 2.50. Now i'm parental free well until tomorrow..
My parents are not gonna be at home for the night ;D YAY!

Well got upset because of a very hurtful sentence a friend of mine told me..
He told me that i was not talked to because he "did'nt liked" talking to me.
For that i'm crushed, it feels as if i was stabbed by a dagger..
I wander now, i means what the point for this.
Might as well i just give up and we can live our own happy life -.-
Man, this feels really annoying. I''m having serious moodswings.

Why did you say you loved me.

Why did i accepted your love.
Why did you say you would want to be with me as long as possible.
Why did you changed after being with me
Why did you say you want to be with me forever
Why did you make me love you back.

Well that is what you alwasy use to say/do. And now.

What happened to my boyfriend that i use to know and love.

Why did you ignore me
Why did you break so many promises
Why do you keep giving ridiculous answers when i talk to you
When was the last time you even said i love you
Why cant you just tell me the truth.

There are too many to ask, but most importantly. Can't you just tell me

how you feel? I just want some truth. You said you wanted it to last..
But you're breaking my heart, dissapointing me in alot of ways.

Baby, you just had to change.