Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Scream.

Monday11May2009


Hey readers :] I know, i have'nt been blogging for awhile :D
Suddenly can't be bothered with this ._.
Well since seriously.. nothing much has been goin' on. What for blog?
I've been spending lonesome weekends plus today.
Not totally alone, feeling like a loser for some reason.
Cause i haven gone out to have fun since.. okay a very long time.
Um okay what about saying, i have not board the bus since thursday :D
When i was going back home with my sister. I know, unbelievable :/
Well haha too bad, believe it :D

Yeah, like i said. I feel different all of sudden. Like everything changed.
Alot of set backs and thinking that everything is falling apart from some stupid reason.
Even i know that i'm not facing of all this alone, it still feels like being alone.
Honestly i survived this weekend by having cheng coming over on
saturday afternoon to keep me company for awhile..
And Yong Xuan has been messaging me to keep me company.
Haha thanks by the way, throughout the whole weekend i rot at home.
Watching mindless moving pictures in a box. Both the tv and the computer -.-

I'm not in a good mood when having outings with my family.
Here and there, i just argue with my folks.
For example, so called i "pissed" my dad off on saturday night.
He even complaint about me infront of my mum -.- IN CANTONESE!!
Please lah, it's not like i don't understand what the fuck they are saying.
I've been listening to them talk in different languages since young.
Oh my god, it is so damn obvious -.-"
Why not just say in chinese? Has no difference.
It's not like i don't understand anything they say.
And today, mum got pissed off my me. Well thats what she said._.
Yeap, parent~ hypocrites at times. Well mostly..

I don't really care about it now -,- All i want is silence other than music of course.
Some peace and quiet was all i wanted, why can't they just do that.
Even my brother agrees with me ._. My sister talks alot, lips that never stop.
Now i'm not even sure what i am blogging in the first place z.z
Also bondings between friends also changed ]:
We don't spent as much time for each other as we use too D:
Although i'm mostly and already use to this kind of enviroment.
I loathe this feeling of losing what we already have.
I even had an asthma attack last night o_o, sorry i know, it's random.

But for now all that matters inside is that [B] is safe :]
I guess he went back, i think.. Aw man, it's so obvious i'm not over him.
Instead, it feels like i'm still watching him. Well not literally.
In another way by still knowing what he might be doing.
Yeah, pretty lonesome. Sometimes at night i think of alot things.
But to hell with it, it's not here already.
It's been a bust recently and still standing strong :D
But yeah, in a bad mood recently and still am.
Like i said, i'm kinda in a mood that i don't want anything.
Even for the celebration of my birthday this year, i do not mind :]
Lost alot, even my appetite. Don't eat much now a days. Thanks to my sickness -.-"

To people:
Do what you do best :D Your thing. I'll still joke around, being blur and all.
Mostly needing some peace and quiet for awhile.
I'm me and still me, will be there when my friends need me ^^ Promise.

One last thing,~

Happy mothers' day to all mothers in the world. :]
Made a boquet of ferrero rocher roses for mommy, hope she will not destroy it.

Sometimes love comes around and it knocks you down.