Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Was deprived
but i now concern for another.

Thursday30April2009

Oh no! I grew fatter ._. Gained weight,
i blame my cousin's wedding for making me have appetite since then -.-
Okay must control on the junkfood that my parents tempt me from :3

Today had our chinese paper, and i'm prepared to fail. But not badly,
because i did something wrong during paper 2 :X
At first i feel that it was okay but guilt is slowly eating up the insides of me.
Hell with it already, i'll get over it -.-
Also, i'm back to my emo self -.- Sorry peeps, tempted by my penknife.

Compo and letter writining.. Yeah, garenteed to die.
Paper 2 i bloody hell don't even understand about the passage -.-
All i know that it has something to do with roses ._.
Man! i feel specially stupid when it comes to chinese. Damn.

Anyway, so after tha paper. Accompanied xing eating lunch,
when she left for maths remedial, cheng, shad jacq and i started to go high again.
For awhile, was'nt long. But at last cheng and i left at 1.40plus.
Ended up reaching home at about 2.15, watched tv, used computer
and eventually bathe and stuff got ready at 4.15 left the house.
Took bus 14 to katong for tution, haha and finally for 3months this year.
I ain't late :D Did revision, not much crapping again.

Tution was over, father came to fetch me.
From there headed to fetch bro and sis, and we went on to sentosa!! :D
Went there to have family dinner, as in with my cousin, aunts and uncles.
Not much fun there, but chatted with a few peeps and yay got to drink again ^^
Cause daddy allowed, yippee~ Okay, the food is great but not fantastic and so on.
At about 9.45 we left, reached home at 10plus. And one more shoutout for.......
Bytch! Make her cry like someone died again and you die.

I'm worried of doing the same mistake again.