Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


It is all i can do.

Monday20April2009

Haha, and i thought i could'nt survive school today :D

Well i did, although i did cry but at least not a breaking down kind right? :D
Will explain and blah blah blah later.

Art, we finally
did our dying for our cloths, and damn i forgot to take
a picture of it. -.- Sorry peeps, i dy-ed the cloth.. Um blue, red and purple :D
I know sweet~ After dy-ing my cloth, both my hands were practically
full of colours. And i love it! :D it's so cute having both hands full of colours.
LOL, after dy-ing i went to canteen for recess. In fact, i missed most of the recess..

So went to maths lesson at library. It's really annoying that his adorable face in

my mind that just won't get lost -.- I tried really hard to just concerntrate
on my math worksheet but all i did today was copy teachers notes.
I did'nt even pay attention ): English, crazy ms nora was in a bad mood.
As for her, typical, 3words. Demoralize, degrade and insult. -.-"
After lesson, lunched with clique.

When cheng finished eating we went back to our class block to chat.

But we ended up in the 3rd floor girls toilet talking our hearts out until school was over.
Holy shyt, i skipped class ._. I'm wanna try asking for a survey?
Do i look fine during school or do i just look distracted trying to act fine?
Although i kinda am, but yeah? Which one? Just a curiousity thing :3

To my lovely dearest friends,

Promise me to treasure your boyfs as long as you can :)
Cause it can really really hurt when they just walk out on you.
I shall not mention your names now.. So i'm just gonna use discription
to say who i mentioning to :] have figuring out too :D

My bubbly and dear friend that is in love with the expired chocolate
,


Promise me not to feel guilty :] This day was sure to come.

Last long with your baby, because i know its been hard for you
for like what the past 3years?! Don't suffer or regret again.
I want you to have at least a nice memorial relationship
and of course a longer one xD Don't be too worried over me.
No way, i've ever seen you so into relationships after what happened
between you and kkb ._. Ain't no way letting your heart die for 3years -.-
You hear that expired chocolate? Make her moments the happiest onees.
If not you die :] I will show no mercy plus garentee shop :D
In the toilet, i already swore to you. I won't slash my wrist, legs and etc.

My other half which is as blur with me
,


last long with yours too, "treasure" your relationship.

Remember its just a start, don't be overwhelmed by the past.
Don't be too upset over miner issues, cause there's still along way to go.
Hang in there, so just breathe, thinking wether it's worth it
and of consiquences argueing and stuff and if you can just let it all go :]
I'm telling you, it works. I've been doing whenever i dissapointed.
For god sake, TREASURE and don't be too sensitive over matters alright? :D
London bridge! You hear me too. Make her moments the happiest ones.
Or else, when it ends, you end as well :]
I will always be with you guys, well yeah until i'm not in singapore xD
Love you guys always and thanks for all your heart warming concerns :3

All i want to know is the simple truth.