Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Sunday19April2009

Woke up 9.15 got ready left with parents at 9.45 to fetch bro and sis
from intercontinental hotel beside bugis. Well don't ask why long story
of them sleeping there. After fetching them, we went somewhere
where i really really don't know ._. Went to some temple to
pray for my grandma, well it's still qing ming, so ya.

After praying, ate bak-gu-teh with family as in plus aunts, uncles and cousins.
Had plenty of laughs but sis was irritating. Her mouth just cannot stop talking
after she went for her orientation camp at TP -.-
Damn it, she just keeps going on and on and on. Bro and i had to constantly
remind her how noisy she is or we just call her to shut it xD
I know mean, don't get me wrong. But i think some people out there,
cannot take the way of how i live ._."

Sorry stupid conclusion, after eating headed back to the hotel to
help sibs to check out. Headed back home next, reached home at about 2.50.
Xingying was suppose to come to my house to study.
At last did not lah of course xD So for the whole day,
used comupter and watch tv.. Not much to say already.

Just that i'm feeling weird, feeling numb but still hurt.
Okay what the heck, get over it hung she. It's not the end if the world.
Lol, exams are coming in 2weeks, i've just gotta stay strong not matter.
I promise to the people i love that i will not do anything stupid.
Well if i can lah, it's not a definate promise but i'll try.
I will not slit my wrist or anything, because to me i think now what ever i do
is gonna be a waste. It's totally not worth it, but i'm seriously wandering
what with guys breaking up with me after SYF -.- plus in the April?
Damn its annoying, i don't even know what am i feeling.
Feel hurt? Definately, please i can't even get him off of my mind for
just a second -.-" But weird, i can just laugh for anything thats funny [:
I'm seriously feeling better :D Just hope tomorrow i can control my tear glands.
So people see my eyes water, faster hide my face!! xD

I just need to take a little breather.