Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


I'll just have to take my best shot.

Thursday23April2009

Aw man! I failed my 2.4 AGAIN!! z.z Sian, i blame my freaking weak lungs..
I think i would have to at least retest again or twice xD
After running finish the 3rd round, it is only the passing mark. -.-
Bloody hell, i could'nt breath properly after running lah!
Fuck, I suddenly feel like a weakling. Okay sorry that was random.

After PE, had geography. Practically did half the work and chatted with Kai
for 2 periods. Recessed with clique, nothing much there.
Went to library for maths period, and seriously i have gotta get a new calculator..
And shoot, the stupid air-con had problems and it could'nt work.
In the end, sat with Eddy and Kok How because they had a fan there xD
Had to endure the hilarious and horny things eddy always do, lol.
So we did revision, english again nothing much. I only have one same thing
to critisize is that.. I hate Ms Nora, she is so bias ._."

Lunched with cliques, after eating went back to class to look for
Celine, Kai, Jan and Shirley. Laughed for awhile, when lunch period ended..
Celine, Kai, Jan and i headed to the back gate and skipped lesson..
Yes people, i did again and i'm sorry ]:
I just can't help it, just did'nt had the mood to study any longer for the day.
Walked to bedok there, accompanied celine to see hamster z.z
I blame her for making sweat like a burnt marshmallow ):

At about 2.30 took 17 and bus-ed back to school.
Slacked with Eileen, YongXuan, Nelson and JingYuan. Lol, haha actually..
They ain't that bad to hang out with, infact alot of laughter is going around.
Actually came back to school was to teach si kei maths and study.
But did not even accomplish neither of them xD

4.20, Cheng accompanied Leb and i to the bus-stop.
Okay for him yeah, for me not really.. Stupid, i missed my bus when i reached there.
Had to wait eventually -.- bus-ed there, and wtf was almost asked
by some ah beng for my handphone number. Ridiculous pea brains..
Was at least 15minutes late for tution, did work [obviously].
Haha i finally finished all my theory and by next week i can do
revision and paper work ^^ Hehe, i'm bound to pass my maths. YAY!
After tution, father came to fetch me, reached home at 7.40.

Friday24April2009

Today school officially sucked, apart from some lesson of course :]
Chemistry, all we did was some revision and chinese aint' that bad.
Kinda got to chat with Royce and weiqi, well only a little. Not much.
Slept half the lesson, Recess with xingying, heecheng and lebrone.
Still have nothing to comment about.
Now, recess and lunch just ain't that entaining as it used to be ]:

Went to bio lab for lesson, haha mangting is so niceeeeee.
Seeing me alone and she sat with me throughout the lesson just to talk with me :3
Haha, i love you laogong xP LOL, After lesson went back to class for class period.
Grouped up with celine, kai and izzah.
Haha hyper me was practically making them laugh throughout.
Especially celine, i mean oh god, you have to see her laugh.
It's like a never ending laughing machine that looks like porkchop :D

School ends. Met-up with Cheng in canteen, had nothing to do.
We one whole group as in Cheng, Leb, Nabilah and Jacq went to Shad's house.
We were actually not allowed to go, her mum is real strict ]:
But what the heck, we all bomb her house to watch twilight.
Cheng cooked maggie for us at about 3plus. xD
And poor Jacq had to finished the super bis bowl xP

Over there, had alot of crazy moments. Really really a lot.
We even also had water bomb fights xD
But sadly, all the fun ended when shad's mum came home ]:
I hope shad won't get lectured to the extend that her mum will explode though.
I feel guilty for leaving late, i'm so very sorry my darling D:

So we all hurried and left the house, took 293 with cheng and leb
to tampines inter and i changed to bus 10.
Halfway on the way back home, brother came on the bus too.
Eventually we went home together as well. Um, that's all reached home at 6.40.

Been kinda social these days, although really i'm trying to joke to the max.

Still feeling alittle agony but better day by day.
Of course also grateful for the peeps thats been making me smile.
Like.. xingying, cheng, yongding, celine, yongxuan, eddy,
nicholas, royce, mangting, weiqi and gary !!
Hehe just saving a sweet thought for your concern :]

All i wanted was some answers.