Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Taking one step at a time.

Wednesday22April2009


Aw man D: I'm afraid that i can't pass my geography common test.
Last night, tried to study real hard but nothing went into my coconut brain -.-
After that had social studies, copied notes thats all.
Chinese still nothing much, bleah.. thought of skipping but my bag was in class T.T
Recessed with cliques :D The most exciting part of today was that.

YAY!YAY!YAY!
I can open my tie 'n' dye assignment :3
So for the 2periods everybody started to open :D But we can't do everything in
2periods, so we had to stay back to untie every knot xP
English then maths, nothing there to get excited on..

But during english period, i was so fucked up at one point of time.
I almost threw the plier that Mr Muhammad gave us to cut the knots at someone ._.
Well i really went crazy during english and maths.
I had this ego of murdering people, scary? Sorry :/
But at moments i have images popping out in my head, that i made this person
bleed out a pool of blood oozing out of this wound..

Lunch, stayed in class to do untie knots.
Then went to technology room for biology lesson.
After school, stayed back with xingying we chatted and untied every single knot
of my tie 'n' dye assignment. Wheeeeeeeee!! It looked great but
compared to others.. Mine does really look dull, maybe is my mood or what.
But it's still nice to me just that my stitching ain't tight enough
so it was'nt as pretty than supposing to be.
Soon after that nothing much to do, slacked.
Mother came to fetch me home at 5, reached home at 5.25 :D

I'm feeling alot better but at times having this urge to kill people only.

Well not exactly murder but to torture the person until it begs for total mercy thing..
Yeah, weird.. From the very bottom of my kuku heart
i decided to really really let it all go, cause i'm tired, tired from being tired.
Tired from crying and tired of being ignored by some cold shoulder.
From now on , maybe a lil more rebelious but at least i will start to see things better :D

Figured that it all that worth while afterall.