Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Ain't the only one.

Saturday25April2009

Okay? This feels weird, i'm actually blogging cause i have some say
and for the sake of blogging z.z For my 2nd sentence of this post,
i woke up at 10.45 thanks to celine and her miss call -.-
For the rest of the day, watch tv and surfing the net.
Yesh it's pretty boring and was suppose to do art research.
But i did'nt ._. I blame the fucked up hot wether.
Come on? It made a headache that does'nt go away D: Till now of course.

Obviously i'm still surfing the net and stuff, but at the mean time..
I'm just waiting for some truthful answers :)
And damn, my dad bought a whole box of Heineken and i can't seem to find it.
Oh darn it, i have been hunting it for about a month now.
It pisses me off so bad when i feel like drinking but
you don't even know where the hell is it? z.z

And crap, i'm so garenteed to lose my voice.
At home, i already have a sister with throat infection and other one
in school who has soarthroat. The best part is, they both lost their voices.
So there, i'm happy for those who detests, curse at me :D
Great, tomorrow night i'm going to my cousin's wedding.
Gotta doll up again, bleah. Waste of time,
and i gonna get pumped by my cousin, oh no.. xD

Other point, which is very important to my dear friend is that..

I know you're having a hard time handling all the truths and stuff.
Like i've said, i know how you feel. Remember that totally screwed up
post i blogged 2weeks ago on a thursday?
Yes, it's hard. It feels like you wanna throw up and ending your life.
Thinking life is nothing to do with you anymore.
I have been tolerating for about 2-3 months literally.
I knew everybody changed, i quarelled with my parents every single day.
I started to hate all of us, maybe even you. There's a possibility.
Maybe things turn out to suck, but you can't just give up.
You can't just thinking everything is an end.
Also, maybe i changed is because.. you know? Things did'nt turn out right for me.
I know you're not in a good mood for anything.
Because i wanted to talk to you but you said you did'nt wanted to care.
I know inside you're still struggling, i know you're thinking everybody is
leaving you and stuff and they don't care about your feelings.
Well thats not true :) I may be freaking out on the outside,
but inside my heart aches seeing you to be in a bad mood, it sucks.
And i'm still having a little bit of agony stuck in me.
That is why you have to see things the other way around.
Well thats what i'm doing now. You're not the only that is always alone.
I too also am alone most of the time. But now you see me laughing
where ever i go. Because i realise, you can't just wait for anyone
to just approache you and do something. Sometimes, you gotta
stand up and do something for yourself :)
I use to think you changed too, thinking that all that you did'nt care
how i felt after teasing me badly and not care but still laugh.
Thinking that you can't even different shape me giving a fake smile.
You always having to spend time with your dearest.
I don't know what else i can say anymore, but i'm just saying.
You're not facing these crisis on your own :)

I've really fallen for you,

it's just so hard for me to get you outta my system.