Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Afraid.

Wednesday29April2009

Woohoo~! :D Had english paper today, and still i feel nothing..
Yeah, i know. I'm hopeless to the end for making me feel like it's exams xD
English paper 1- Composition and newsletter.
Did question 5. for composition, it was about what we treasure in our family -.-
Break/recess with clique and people you owe me money..

At about 10.15 went back to class for paper 2.
Paper 2 ain't that difficult at all, for the first time the comprehension was
so easy to the point where only out of twenty something questions.
Only did'nt know how to do two :D I mean how great was that.
Sadly, my summary is gonna pull my whole paper badly.
Because, they told us to find evidence when there were barely even four.
Yesh, i know.. BYTCH!! And the setter of our paper is none other than
3N1's form teacher, Mrs Bhaskaran -.-

Anyway, after exams ate lunch with sikei, jess and shimian.
After eating, sikei came to my house to study.
Taught her maths, at about 3.45 send her off at tanah merah.
Wanted to just walk straight home but was suddenly drawn to the playground
to enterain myself again, took alittle breather, slacked there until 4plus went home.
Reached home at 4.40. Haha yay, i'm so gonna flunck my chinese paper xP

May seem happy that i'm about failing paper but..
everytime on the spot of the paper my tummy would hurt real bad
that i would have diarrhea -.- Okay sorry too much information.
But it's true, whenever i'm nervous i'm like this z.z

B, you won't be showing up tomorrow are'nt you. I'll just have to bear with it.
Bearing the lonely times for 4days.
Many times i've said, still waiting for the truth and it's just the matter of time
that i'll really get over you. At least now i feel happier that i didnt hold the past back.
Starting to move on but seeing the teddy you gave with love just breaks my heart.
It's like a hugging a fluffy cloud and it's the nicest soft toy i've ever got since i was born.
But hugging it, just naturally just break my heart into a thousand pieces, leavin' it sour.
Yeah, i may be hopeless. But afraid that i'll fall for ... ._.
Just wanting the truth and thats all i wanted. Is it that hard?

Take a breath, i'll pull myself together.