Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


I wander.

I wander if you still think of us.
if you feel the same way like i do.
if you would go to my facebook again and again.
if you would come here and read whatever goes on .
if you could think once more.
Once more to be together again..
Baby, i really miss you.

I know, not blogging lately.

Really ain't in the mood of updating this piece of junk z.z
Haha there are so far a dozen of photos to upload again :D
House under renovation now :/ So kinda noisy for about the whole month to july.

Monday01June2009

Well ain't it fast? It's finally june :] Damn 5more month till i get another year older z.z
Um, yeah i practically stayed at home. Not much..
Evening went to katong to some shanghai restaurant to have dinner.

Tuesday02June2009

Woke up at 8 and late z.z Ended up i went to meet cheng at 9.40plus.
Yeah, then we walked to the so called new renovated MBS :D
Carrying cheng's B.sax back. Oh my tian, can die even when we cross the road.
Yeah, the band room is freaking large , green also and the school is pretty :D
Um, we did'nt see much of the school cause we ain't allowed to walk about the school D:

Helped out alittle, IT WAS really A LITTLE..
Because we spent most of the time talking and crapping instead.
Also helped them to buy chicken rice for lunch..

Soon at about 12.30, we left. Had our chicken rice in bus while we headed to ehub.
Supposingly to meet cheng's romeo z.z Oh my tian, at Pastamania
waited and waited, called and called continuously and still nothing.
So.. at 2.30 we went up and bought ticket to..

MONSTER VS ALIENS!! :D

Wahahahahahahahas~!! I love bob!! He's so damn fucking cuteeee.
I'm so guaranteed to go catch that film again :D
It's hilarious in almost every scene xD

Yeah after movie, went to toilet. Planned to go home and how shocked.
Saw leb waiting at pastamania's o_o
Chatted awhile, then we headed to loyang point to accomapany..
wait.. is "look" and lebrone neo munching away his fish and chips haha.
His frenchfries tempted me :X I got hungry.

But too bad gotta rush home, rushed him eating too.
Took bus 5 with cheng and leb and dropped off at changi hospital.
Changed to bus 10 and yeah saw bro in the bus.
Obviously walked home together, haha :] Reached home at 7.15? Forgot.
And yeah, wandering where's xingying? Haha she's at Bali :D
I miss her!! xD Have fun anyway yaoxing :3

Wednesday03June2009

Happy Birthday Teo Bing :]
Um, yeah i know.. Random :} Well i know not really close friends but yeah.
See? I'm such a nice person :DDD Okay gettin on.

Woke up late, again.. For about half an hour -.-
Rushed and left at 8, dad fetched me to bedok market.
bought the veggietarian food and he fetched me to school.

Band camp? Not much to eleborate, its like a usual day and comes and go :]
After band, stayed back and crapped with Cheng and Shad :D
Left at about 5.40, when supposingly to dismiss at 5 z.z
Reached home at 6. Bathed and went to katong to have dinner, again.
With parents and sis, hais, it's gonna be long holiday..
I'm hurt = I miss you.

Still having troubles deleting your messages,
Even if the message only has one word "okay"..
It just breaks my heart, because it will be gone forever.

Here are some photos from the past few days :D



Tada!! MBS's new band room :D

Left- Sis and me of course
Center- Cheng posing for me to make a candid shot xD
Right-House dry kitchen currently under renovation.

Sectionals
Left and center- shad and me
Right- Seak Jing yi AKA didi

We went high.. :}