Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


We once were.


Friday29May2009

Did not post last night due to parental issues.
Have not been doing well with them either.
All they do these few days is nag and scold, scold and nag.

For ain't no reaon, but because of my report book results.
My dad ain't happy at all D: I don't wanna talk about what happened last night.
Those who know? You better shut it :]
Yeah, my this time my dad has never demoralised me to this state, ever.
He made me cry for like the least one hour ._. Idiots -.-

Yesterday- School, i don't know? Just for no reason, it feels weird being school.
Had this funny feeling thats all ._. And during bio? Something happened.
I know, it may not be a big deal to others but yeah it definitely is for me.
Well, at first when he said that, i thought there was a little hope.
But the way you reacted made me feel stupid that
why did i even have my hopes up in the first place. D':

After school, headed to celine's house to celebrate her birthday.
Oh yeah that reminds me.. Happy Birthday to Celine dumbass and eddy!! :D
Hahah, her gan daddy is hilarious i tell ya :D
The 2nd eddy and the split image of eric [but chubbier] xD
Had alot of fun at first but ended up talking heart to heart with kai.

At 5, we left her house, kai accompany me to bus-stop.
Waited, bus came i went home and she headed home
Reached home at i don't know 5.30? i can't remember._.

Today, i was super/totally moodless in school.
I practically made celine worried for the whole day ._. sorry my dear.
Let's see today is the last day of school and throughout for today
was our sports carnival. Boring man, wanted to play captains ball actually.
but i really did'nt want to sweat in my uniform -.- It would really suck.

But the main thing that i'm sad was that, i did not get this chance
to take one good glance at him for just 5minutes from a far end D:
Man, come on it's like tha last day of school at least let me see him right?
I wander what will happen during the june holiday.
I wander what will happen after the june holiday ]:

Yeah but the most screwed up thing about today was that.
21bucks was stolen, celine? 50bucks -.-
Fuck that idoit that took it, i swear if i know who. He/she will damn it just face
the fucking consiquences. That person wants to get a beating or something -.-
I will scold that person until he/she will cry, begging for mercy i tell ya!!
I fucking heck care if that person got what gang or what.
I will strangle him, until his/her face turns purple!!
If he known better that i'm not in good temper lately.
I've just had it! People are just taking me for fools nowadays.
and IT'S BLOODY FUCKING IRRITATING!! IT'S JUST PISSING ME OFF!!

After school, went to tampines salon with xingying and heecheng.
Both of them, went to reborn their hair. Haha i went to cut bangs!!
And i look so bloody kuku now, wandering how will i look
when i attend my cousin's wedding next friday o_o
Yeah, we reached there at like 2plus and we can drag all the way to 5.
Cheng and i were rushing and we ended up cabbing back.
Cabbed to ubi and i took 45 back home. Reached home at 6.40 :D

I wander if you would miss me.