Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


You coming back was all that i ever wanted.

Tuesday12May2009

Hello people, back blogging. Well honestly, don't really feel like.
The headache is back huanting me -.- Fuck. Plus i can't be bothered too.
But for the sake of those people who would actually always read my blog..
I shall blog, but sorta of a rough post thats all.

Um, woke up at 7.30. Meet-up with shad, nabilah and jacq at 109's mama shop
at 8.30 sharp. But oh my god, our dear chair-man of our drama ma-ma club.
Seah Hee Cheng was late :D So we did'nt care,
instead we waited for her at the playground.
Slacked there while waiting. When she reached ,walked to school. On the way,
right ourside Red swastika, saw Madam Goh :D My p1 and 4 form teacher :3
I know such a small world, we exchanged numbers too :D
Amazingly she lives near by, haha.

Was.. half an hour late for the workshop only.
I know, i sound effortless. Well don't blame me, i was the only chinese girl
who actually bothered to give this workshop a show.
Practically i was alone for the whole thing. Please,
i can even say i was talking to the guys more -.- Haha but especially Shareen xD

After workshop, was at the foyer with xingying and Mr Lim and chatted for about
and hour and a half? Yeah, then L send us to the bus-stop.
Bused to xingying house, had maggie for lunch.
When she was having maths tution, was busy using the HP mini..
Okay practically the whole day, i was just there using the HP mini..
Had dinner there too, and yeah drank alot of her ice lemon tea.
At least.. 5-6packets of it ._. We also highed :D

HAHA, definately missed old times. Missed highing with her.
Should be spending more time with her cause she need company and
i realise we've been neglecting each other too, so yeah ]:
At last left her house at 8plus. Dad fetch me home, still reach home at 8plus :D

Wednesday13May2009

Know? I just suddenly want to stop going to school already.
Now, going to school is mostly useless. I go there just to entertain myself.
Because and why? Not much friends in class, more of a loner in class -.-"
Should be sleeping throughout almost every period after we go through every exam paper.
And yeah, for the sake of my parents, government and of course my dear friends :D
that is why i have to go school now -.-

Okay, but today obvious enough was just giving back our papers..
I will not blog out my marks until every piece of subject is returned.
But definately there is one that i cannot resist from saying. :D
I don't mean to brag but.. YAY! for me seriously.
I felt so happy for my results for the first time.
Ever in my life, this is the highest i've ever gotten

I am proud to say that
I GOT 90/100 for my ART exam!!!!! :D
YAY!YAY!YAY! Highest in class :3 Yeah, mine maybe the best.
But i still think it's not enough, i think my dear friend si kei and jessabel's research work
were bombs man. It's a killer shock, the most joyous kind of colours ever :D

Mr Muhammad is definately proud for our art class.
That's what he said, because throughout his teaching career in this school.
The sec 3NA have superb results :D Claps for us! He said
Everybody in the class scored well :DD And he hardly ever give marks
that were over 80. And our class made a new standard for the sec 3 ART students :3
Haha, i feel so happy for that.
But yeah the other subjects just pisses off just thinking about it.
I will not talk about it until next week i guess.

Going on, so after school rushed back home. And at first i thought
i could bathe and stuff then go to dentist appointment and medical checkup.
My mother fetched me to dentist immediatly when i got home -.-
My appointment was at first 4 and now 3._.
She had to work the last minute and therefore i need not have to go to
Thomson medical!! :D YAY! no x-ray.

She fetched me there and she left for work.
At mount E. obviously went to see dentist, changed to red and black :]
After appointment was still early was about 3.45 only.
Went to paragon's starbucks to slack and have a drink.
Bought Java chip and headed home :] Reached home at late 5.

I just can't keep my mind off of you.