Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


The reason is you.


Wednesday17June2009


Gosh~ i love my photo :X
YAY YAY YAY!! :D My computer is back man :D
And what's better? It's in my room :} Woohoo~
I'm super satisfied with my room now :D
It's red, all furnitures are black. All i need now are some new curtains :3

Yesterday wanted to go jurong with sis and menfred
to watch monster vs aliens again. But did'nt went at last..
Cause, if i were to go out. I will not be able to go out with heecheng today! :D
So cheng you must be proud of me
for staying at home rotting by watching tv all day -.-"
Haha but last night? Got to webcam with my dear cheng :D
Visit her blog for the shots xD It's freaking funneh.

As for today, woke up at 9plus and headed to 637 at 10.30.
Took 94 and went to eunos to have sushi for lunch.
Trained to Paya Lebar and went to City Plaza ~
Shopped and window shopped. Loved alot of dresses and stuff
we did not have enough money D: Haha but i bought 2 tops :D

Haha nevermind :] I will go back and buy the clothes i love most :3
Anyway, after shopping was about 3 and walked to..
paya lebar singapore post's coffee bean and waited for xing.
Waited, and we went hungry went to kfc to buy xD

Took 21 back to ubi and went to xingying's house slack.
Long time since 3 of us hung out :D Talked cork, alot of craps and laughters.
Thanks to me :X okay shutting up..
Yeah until 6 cheng and i left,
accompanied her home to get something and i left for home :}
Idoitic had to wait for 30plus mins for my bus to come.
Fuck it lah, waste my time z.z In the end, reached home at 7.

Helped dad with computer network for awhile later, changed.
And went to town for dinner :D Had sushi again ^^ Hehe.
Reached home at late 9 :P

Recently in friendster and everywhere, guys out of no where

just keep asking for my number and msn -.-
I have 3 words, GO AND DIE :}
I so do want to give and what do want to do about it.
Damn, do you know how annoying is it to see like these sentences everyday?
"Um can we be friends?" "Can i have your number? mine is ********"
"Can i have your msn" Walao, dudes? Shut it.
I don't care -.- and i don't wanna care. Get lost, it's irritating.

Yes, people i know :/ My skill of scolding people has deproved D:
Lost my stuff, must be the number of days not disturing people.
And the past few weeks from heartbreaking issues.
Guess even my temper had problems -.- Dang.
But one bright side is that? I make people laugh easy :3
Stupid yx trying to make me jealous x.x
He got new phone!! unlimited sms and 8gb!! WTF WTF WTFUCK!!

Why do get to come out during the weekdays?