Disclaimer.


HELLO :)

Navigation at the top,
please feel free to click

DO NOT harass/photocopy
or i'll come screaming
bringing chopper/parang
chase you around like mad women.
Swearing that you wish youself
to never been born.

Now SPAMMERS,
Don't come here bitching around
thinking you have
so much crap to shoot me with.
Get lost, get a life and grow up.

chocolate(s) viewing

Leave some of your crap
at the tagboard.

Yearns

Photobucket

22November2007

1year with XingYing & AhhCheng
2years with XingYing & AhhCheng

04August2009DarylChew

Baby, you were always there
making me smile :]
You have the nicest shoulder.
Haha and you made my moodswings ever so stable :D
Baby, your promise you made
will always be kept in heart.

Friends 'n' Outings;
-Friends to be happy always :D
-Outings with full clique
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9&10 :D
-Flyer, Kbox, Pool, Sentosa
with clique(s)
-Outing with drama-mama club
1,2,3,4&5
-Go mastercraft with szekai
-Watch; "UP","Monsters VS aliens"
&"FAME"

Self 'n' School;
-Moodswings to be controlled better
-Top 5 for EOY :D
-Pass all subject in RP
accept chi in midyear 2009
-A1/A2 for EOY's
art paper & overall :D
-Get into SEC4N2 2010
-Have more freedom& privacy..
-Stop slashing/hurting myself


Stuff(s);
-No celebration for my 15th birthday
-More tops,dress, makeups' & shoes
-Own Laptop, iTouch, Camera
-Paint my room maroon
-New handphone :D
-More more money $,$
-163 tall, fairer
-Black& gray stripped hoodieee,
-shoulder/school bag
-White havanas
-Black leather jacket, N cap :]
-Curse that stupid bitch get
expelled / sent to GIRLS HOME.


Wednesday10June2009

Hey babes, miss me? Just doing some short post of what i have been doing.
My computer is still not back yet, so currently using dad's laptop.
And its fucking irritating -.- The keyboard it fucking flat therefore a lot of typos.
The worst is there is this static energy, and i keep getting shocked. -'-
Fuck it man,

Out of temptation and the chance of having this opportunity to use the internet..
I SHALL BLOG!! :D Okay, when did i last blogged? About a week or what? Forgot :/
Oh ya!! It was Tuesday!! So yeah continuing with thursday and friday.
And of course was still having that stupid camp z.z
But yay, went home early on friday
cause i had to go and prepare for my cousin's wedding.
And when i was on my way there i think i saw royce lol.

For the weekend i did nothing much but move the furniture in the house.
Clear stuff and on saturday, thats when my computer was taken away from me D:
Sunday almost the same thing.

Monday and Tuesday had design camp, and it was FUN FUN FUN!!! :D
I loveee it really. Really, when we get to use the computer to do work.
We are allowed to surf the internet but of course we have to finish our work :}
Also, when drawing/colouring our work we can go to the canteen without teacher's
permission to buy drinks if we are thirsty :D Cool right?
This is how nice Mr Muhammad can go to :D He's really a nice teacher actually :3

Yeap, it was suppose to be a stay over night camp. I wanted to,
when i realise i had no girlfriends who are staying over or what.
Throughout the camp was with Nelson, Shaiq and Zaid.
In camp we also dug out a lot of dirty secret :X But they are definitely funneh XD

Today, stayed at home doing my own things. It's stupid lah..
But don't blame me i really am pathetic for now D:
So have a kind heart to understand. Help me if you want..
I'm painting my room starting this weekend already yay :D
And tonight shall be he last night that i am sleeping with my sis.. AW D':

Lol, dramatic. Thank god having company from a friend now..
And the past few days and for the next few days.
He's really nice, if you know who you are then a big thanks :D
That's al that i'm saying. Will update again as soon as possible.
And upload all the photos i have taken :3

Remember that promise that you made?
The one where you said you'll never make me cry again.
I guess you just making me smile at that moment.